青年旅行工作方案 Youth mobility scheme 原始英文版頁面
Who can apply under the youth mobility scheme?
To apply under the youth mobility scheme, you must be a national of a country taking part in the scheme, and have a valid national passport from that country, which will be all the evidence you need to show that you are sponsored by the government of your country to apply for a visa under the scheme. (British overseas citizens, British overseas territories citizens and British nationals (overseas) can also apply under the scheme and do not need to be sponsored.)
你必須具備的條件有You can apply if you:
- 方案參加國之公民、大英帝國海外公民或臨時居民are a citizen of a country taking part in the scheme or a British overseas citizen, British overseas territories citizen or a British national (overseas);
- 入境時滿18足歲，申請時不得超過31足歲are 18 years old or over when your visa lets you come to the UK (becomes valid) and under 31 years old when you apply;
- 申請時具有1,600元英鎊之財力證明have £1,600 in available maintenance (funds) when you apply .
Who cannot apply? 你不具申請資格如果You cannot apply if you have:
- 有未滿18歲之子女即使他們不與你同住children under 18 years old who are either living with you, or you are financially responsible for;
- 曾經在英國申請過打工渡假或青年旅行工作方案been in the UK at any other time as a working holidaymaker or under the youth mobility scheme.
當你申請時本人必須在英國境外You cannot apply for the youth mobility scheme if you are already in the UK.
You should go to our visa services section for information on how to apply. There you can find out more about the process in the country you are applying from and download the relevant application forms.
While you are in the UK under the youth mobility scheme, you are not allowed to switch into any other category of the points-based system or in to a visitor route.
How long can you stay for?
一旦獲得青年旅行工作方案許可之後，在英國最長停留及工作時間為二十四個月If you are given permission to stay under the youth mobility scheme, you will be able to live and work in the UK for a maximum time of 24 months.
在簽證效期內你可以無限次進出英國領土You can leave and come back to the UK at any time during the length of your stay under the youth mobility scheme.